วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555
I LOVE MY WORLD p
Now you are reading my feeling and look at the characters. I’m not excellent in English and I am just a little girl.
I’m not a special person but I have my special persons. Don’t think so much about my special persons cause there are many :)
My life is wonderful however sometimes I am boring, crying, smiling, exciting, hating, loving, laughing, crazing and many feeling but I still move forward and think to my best future.
I lost my love brother. I felt sad about this so much but my mom told me “no one in the world still alive forever” and I knew everything. I cried every time when I looked my Brother’s things. But now I am smiling caused I understand it.
I don’t like the time when I happy with something and the time run and its will end. It made me sad. I don’t like the time of complain caused it made me confusing and awkward. I want to say about some words that make them understand me but now…I can’t do it.
I love everybody who loved me too. However they make me sad sometimes but I will understand it in soon. I love my friends and I am really jealous my friends sometimes but I looked at myself and I ask myself again “What do you want? You are having anything that made you comfortable and happy” I really realize and I love the way I am. I am who I am, no one can’t change me.
I am a yaoi girl. I like the way to imagine about the boys lover caused it really so cute and perfect. However someone told to me “are you going to be crazy?” but I don’t care it. Caused this is imagine, this not truth! And I know it. I don’t like serious about this. I like many y couples. Most my y couple collection (???) were come from KPOP. But in my real life I can “JIN” every time when two boys or many boys do something and make me feel “oh! They’re bromance!” and that time I gone to be crazy and crazy! (now I am crazy with TEMPG/MINKEY) it’s make me shy and feel they are really cutie and…sexy :)
Now I still smile every day. I love my life. Thank everything that give me feel better. I always to be a good girl. SAWADDEEKA: D
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น